With the growing reliance on technology, supporting development methodologies are also becoming popular quickly. DevOps is the delightful combination of software development and IT operations, and given the demand for both, DevOps is a ripe industry for young professionals to dip their toes into. DevOps professionals ensure that there is no conflict between the development and the operations team, which speeds up the deployment and increases profits. DevOps offers a steady career with a lot of scope for growth. Pragra’s DevOps program is designed to help you master the DevOps tools as well as get a solid footing in the foundational concepts. This program is available online as well as in classroom, and is geared to offer a hands-on education on the culture of DevOps as well as the tools associated with it. Our mentors are industry professionals with years of experience in the technology as well as the market. With a combination of mentor sessions, 1-on-1s, assignment, live projects, and continuous guidance, you are bound to excel at your new career in DevOps. So if DevOps is what you’re looking to expand your skillset into, Pragra is the right choice for you.
- Introduction to DevOps: Module will cover the principles of DevOps. The concepts of bridging the gap between software development and operations.
- Linux and OS Fundamentals: Module will cover the fundamentals of Linux and other operating systems.
- Git & Jenkins: Module will cover the fundamentals of Git and Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployments.
- Docker and Containerization: Module will cover the Build, automate, and monitor a server cluster for containers using the Linux.
- Kubernetes and Deployments: Module will cover the automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- Ansible and Environment Preparation: Module will start with orchestration and change management fundamentals then move to how Ansible works.
- Terraform and Infra Automation: Module will help you to create, manage and maintain resources using Terraform.
- Monitoring Tools: Module will help you to master the core fundamentals of continuous deployment using Docker.